If you want to return something, you must tell us within 14 days of receiving the items. You then have another 14 days to return the goods once you have informed us.
- The brand is typically responsible for covering return costs, however, this is at their digression.
- To notify us of a return simply email us on email@example.com giving us a clear reason why you wish to return the item. Admin will reciprocate within 3-5 working days with details of how to return the item to the brand.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed items with the tags attached.
- Returns are typically processed within 30 days of package receipt.
- Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method.
- Refunds on cosmetics such as creams, perfumes, skin oils and the like will only be permitted if the item remains unused. Refunds will be given to cosmetics that appear to be out of date or expired. The cosmetics brand retains the right to reject your refund request if the item has be utilised.
The following items are non-refundable:
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition.
- Intimates including shape wear, bras, under garments, tights, socks and items that are on sale.
Shoes should be returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox – please place the shoebox inside a larger box.
Please note sometimes when a brand discounts their products, they may offer exchange only or items may be non-returnable. Please refer to their boutique page for details.
Items that are made to order with specifications given by you may be deemed nonrefundable by the designer.
How do I return an item?
Simply send us an email, to firstname.lastname@example.org we will reciprocate within 3-5 working days with further details on how to process your return and send it back to the brand. For all returns that are free, we recommend that you retain evidence of all tracking and shipping details so as to recoup any return costs. Once you have submitted your return request, it will have to be authorised by the boutique owner.
We will provide you with an address to return your item to. Package the item up and send it back to the boutique owner using the the return address provided to you. Please note all items must be returned via a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Modafirma is not responsible for any return packages that are lost or damaged. We process the refund directly to your payment card or via your PayPal account, in no more than 30 days.
Taxes and duties on international orders
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). We ship your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and we do not collect the VAT, duties
and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Modafirma. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
All our brand partners are in compliance with our returns policy, offering you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.