We welcome bloggers and micro-influencers to contribute high quality sponsored content to Modaedit and your sponsored blogs and articles will be featured on Modafirma for a fixed price.
You can submit for consideration an original article (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with content based on your personal experiences and/or professional expertise, and we will review it for potential publication on our site. We charge a fixed fee subscription fee of £15 a month for all blog collaborations with a Do-Follow back link to our platform. All invoices must be settled prior to publication.
Before submitting articles, please:
- Read our guest writing guidelines below carefully. Articles submitted must meet all of the requirements in order to be considered.
- Follow the submission steps provided at the bottom of this page.
Guest Writer Guidelines
Below are the “Do and don’ts” guidelines for guest writing for Modafirma. Please check these out before submitting an article.
Submit Original Posts: Posts must be unique and original to Modafirma. Posts must not have been published or submitted elsewhere online or offline (including your personal blog) or be used in future for distribution on other sites (including your personal blog).
Bring Your Unique Voice & Passion: We share a wide range of topics and have a large body of material available to our community. You can add value to this existing collection by bringing your own unique voice and views, infused with your passion and personality. Please write from your heart, based on personal experience and/or professional expertise, and please write as if you’re talking to a friend. The more down-to-earth the better. People love to feel like they’re reading something written by a real person, with real experience in life, and genuine heart.
Choose a Great Title: People have so much selection available to them for what to read online. They choose quickly (within seconds) what articles to open, and your article title is what will help them decide. When choosing a title, think about the reader and what they’re looking to learn, discover, achieve, or the problem they want to solve, and then write your title to clearly speak to their need.
Use a Captivating Opening Statement: A reader will be captivated, or not, within the first few sentences of an article. Please ensure your opening paragraph is engaging, tells the reader exactly what they are about to experience and makes them want to read on as they know they are about to gain benefit.
Logical & Succinct: In the body of your article…
- Word Count – Please submit articles of at least 600 words.
- Sub-Headings – Please split up your content with relevant sub headings to make it easier for readers to follow the logical flow of ideas.
- Short Paragraphs – So readers can easily digest your awesome article, please keep paragraphs short and succinct (2-3 sentences each).
At Least One Actionable Item: All articles should include either…
- One or more questions to prompt the reader to consider the topic in relation to their own situation and/or
- One or more actionable practical tips that the reader can easily start applying in their life.
Inspiring Quote/s: We highly recommend you include one or more inspirational quotes within your article that relate to the topic.
Videos inside Your Article: You are welcome to insert a Youtube video into your article if it is directly relevant to the article topic and the content of that video is positive and appropriate. If you wish to include a video, please ensure you put brackets around the YouTube video URL in the exact place in your article that you wish it to appear.
Accurately Quote Sources: If your article references data, facts, statistics or research studies, please be sure to include a link to a verified and credible source. Put the link in brackets in the appropriate place in your article (please don’t hyperlink the text). Please do not include links to your own website inside the body of your article – your website link will instead be displayed in your Author bio below the article.
Infographics: You are welcome to include an infographic in your article. If you wish to do so, please ensure you provide 2 URLs (both provided inside brackets in your article) – firstly a link to download the high resolution jpg infographic image and secondly a link to the source. If the infographic is published on our site, the creator will be credited via a link to the original source displayed directly below the image.
Check before Submitting: Please do your own quality checks on your article before submitting to ensure it is a high standard of written English (proof reading, spelling, and grammar). Thank you!
We kindly request that you don’t…
Don’t send articles that have been, or will be, published elsewhere: We only accept original, unique content that has not previously been published. And if an article is accepted for publication on the Modafirma, that article must not later be republished / reproduced anywhere else without express written agreement with the MODAFIRMA.
Don’t send vague, surface level articles: Our mission is to provide high quality content to the world that has real substance based on personal experience and/or professional expertise. We are not about content for content sake, nor about linking to create traffic. We’re on a heart-led mission to give people worthwhile content to reflect on and/or apply, to genuinely add value for a better life and a better world.
Don’t send SEO-boosted or promotional articles: We can’t accept articles that are designed to boost SEO, to plug a brand name, or to promote yourself, or any product or service. Instead, provide an article with life-enhancing content for our community and let them naturally flow through to follow you and discover more about your work in the world based on genuine connection. Therefore, please keep self-promotion reserved for your bio.
Don’t send anything that isn’t aligned with our philosophy: Please don’t send articles or bio references that promote a business, service or product which is not authentically aligned to MODAFIRMA’s mission and values.
Don’t send topic ideas: Instead please submit your complete article for review per the steps provided at the bottom of this page.
If Your Post is Accepted & Published
We agree to:
- Support your work and your mission in the world by sharing your article with our global community on social media.
- We may also share articles in an email to The Daily Positive community when we highlight most popular posts.
You agree to:
- Share the article via email with your subscribers.
- Share the article on your social media channels.
- Reply to comments on your article on our site within the first week of it being posted live (this is because you are best placed to support readers with any questions, ideas or comments they have about the content of your article).
How to Submit Your Article
Please email your article, to [email protected] as a word document.
Send as an attachment in this order please…
- Title of your article
- Article text
- Your bio – 120 words or less
- Link for your website
- Links for your social media profiles
- Blog must be 600 words
PHOTO: Plus please attach to your email your bio photo (high resolution, square, minimum size 250 x 250 px, jpg format) OR we can use your Gravatar image so please tell us the email associated with your Gravatar account
Important – Process & Terms
- Please submit only 1 post at a time.
- We do read every submission that we receive. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your contributions to The Daily Positive.
- Due to the fact we are a very small team at The Daily Positive and we receive such a high volume of guest post submissions, please be aware that…
- If your article has been accepted we will respond to you within 14 days of receiving your article. We will also then let you know as soon as your article has gone live on the Modafirma site ready for sharing with your audience.
- If you have not heard back within 14 days, it means that on this occasion your article has not been accepted. The reasons for this may vary, and may be due to not meeting aspect/s of our guest post guidelines above, or potentially if we already have other articles on the exact same topic already posted on the site.
By submitting articles to Modafirma you acknowledge that:
- Submitting an article for consideration does not guarantee that it will be published. We assess articles based on fit with the above writing guidelines and also with regards to fit with our Modafirma website brand, mission and values.
- MODAFIRMA does not pay for content contributed.
- You accept any form of editing the Modafirma team considers to be reasonable and necessary to maintain a high standard of quality with posts published on our Site.
- When an article is published on our site, it is then owned by MODAFIRMA and you are not permitted to re-publish that content anywhere else, including on your own site, without prior approval from MODAFIRMA.
We reserve the right to:
- Decline articles submitted, without providing reasons. (We are a small team at MODAFIRMA and receive a large volume of submissions. It is not possible for us to provide feedback on individual articles. We appreciate your understanding.)
- Adjust article titles where necessary, to help optimise reader engagement for your article.
- Make basic edits to articles (including but not limited to spelling, grammar, and paragraph/sentence structure for the purpose of improving readability).