We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service. Modafirma Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms of Service) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the data protection purposes, the data controller is Modafirma Limited, incorporated and registered in England and Wales (number 07957766), whose registered office is at Modafirma Ltd, 110 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill London, NW1 8HX, England.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us when registering through our sites www.modafirma.com and (the “Sites”) including name, location and email address.
- Details of your activities on our Sites or Service including, but not limited to, any sales or purchases you make through our Sites or Service or participation in any games or contests.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Sites or the Service.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your use of our Sites or Service including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Any data you upload to our Sites or Service including posts, reviews and comments or any personal data we fetch from any other websites or services which you authorize us to do.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. When you use the Modafirma application or Service, we place a cookie file on the hard drive of your computer so that we can collect the information we need to deliver the Service. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies or by clearing your cookies. Please refer to your computer or browser manual on how to do this. However, cookies are essential for our Service to operate. If you disable your cookies, your use of our Service will be adversely affected. For example, if you refuse or clear our cookies you will not be able to receive any reward from yours and other Modafirma users’ use of the Sites or Service.
How we use your personal data
You are responsible for keeping confidential any password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, whether a password has been given to you by us, chosen by you or generated using a third party platform such as Facebook. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the conveyance of information via the internet is not entirely secure. Although we use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites or Service; any conveyance is at your own risk.
Usage of the information you transmit to us
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide Service to you and ensure that content on the Service is presented in the most efficient and suitable method.
- To exercise our obligations emerging from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to take part in interactive features of the Service, as and when you wish to.
- To notify you and keep you adept with changes to the Service.
- Modafirma Ltd reserve the right to use any images posted on our platform for advertising or future compilation or for which we may charge commission to third parties and any other future applications or businesses
Disclosure of your information
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers; however, we may provide them with statistical information and analytics about our users and nonregistered visitors habits and use of our Sites and Service.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Modafirma or substantially all of its assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Modafirma, our user, or partner merchants and others.
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, retailers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.